Where’s My Refund?

leave a comment »


Using the links below, taxpayers can lookup the status of their 2013 income tax refunds by providing the following information:

  • Primary taxpayer’s social security number. 
  • Tax return filing status (ie. Single, Married Filing Joint, etc.)
  • Tax refund as reflected on your filed income tax return.

Source Links:

Federal Refund Status

Hawaii Refund Status


Written by Oshima Company CPA

April 17, 2013 at 9:36 am

Posted in Oshima Company CPA

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: